Thursday 17 January 2008

2 Cards Today !!!




I have made two cards this morning one using Tilda with the Sugar Nellie dog who is soooooo cute, a bit like my dog!!! The other is a valentines card using my monkey stamp which is exceptionally cute.


Also this morning I went to see my sister (who conviniently manages a local Starbucks !!) with Issy for a treat - she loves their gingerbread yum!! Now the sun has come out the weather at the moment seems very confused.. Anyway looking forward to going to the Make It show at Farnborough tomorrow, taking Issy with me which could be interesting as she is at that age (3yrs old) where she touches and picks everything up - so wish me luck!!! Hope you are all having a lovely day.xx

10 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

Hi Han :) your cards are beautiful, love the cute little dog, it goes so well!!! and starbucks, love it, I visited loads when I was on honeymoon in New York :)
Enjoy your day tomoorow, are you selling your cards? :) x

A Hovel to Home said...

Hi Han,

Fabulous cards, I love the wee dawg in grey, I've never thought to do him that colour, also, it's never occured to pair him with a Tilda.

Those monkeys' are too cute.

Kay (SBS8)

Kim said...

Very cute cards - I really like those stamps. Have a great day. Kim sbs8

Sallyh said...

Cute cards, I love those monkeys but not got any...yet ;)

Frances said...

Great cards Han, I've been eyeing up the clear monkey set by Stampendous but have resisted . . so far :)

Only time I miss living down south is when all these shows are on LOL have fun tomorrow, don't overspend now! :)

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous cards, love the monkeys .. just received some from SBS9 sister Gina can't wait to use them!! Sue :o)

Kathy W said...

Fun cards and embellisments. Do you get free Latte?

debby4000 said...

Great cards, I love that cute dog, probably is why I've got him my collection. Will be looking out for you today.

Jo said...

These cards are gorgeous and I think your work is brilliant.

Gwen said...

gorgeous cards...love the pink!!