Sunday 8 June 2008

I'M BACK

What a fab time we had and such stunning weather. We had a lovely first week camping and then the second week we stayed in a stunning house on Coniston Lake. We got back late last night as we had to come home via the M1 after the awful crash on the M6 yesterday morning. I have mountains of washing but at least I can dry it all outside. I will add some photos as soon as I have had a chance to download them onto the PC. I have missed my crafting and am very keen to get back into all the challenges.
One other piece of news that I am very excited about, I have had some of my cards published in this months Papercrafts Inspirations in the quick card section. It is very odd to see them there but I am very pleased :):):)....
I hope you are all well and are enjoying the sun. I will get back to checking out all of your blogs soon. xx

3 comments:

Mel said...

Congratulations on having your cards published, they are so fab. Glad you had a good holiday.

Sue Shaw said...

Welcome back - we've missed you and your wonderful cards.
How exciting to get published - what a great year of stardom you are having!
Sue. x

debby4000 said...

Congratulations on having your cards published.