Friday 5 September 2008

FUNKY FAIRYS INTERVIEW !!!

All of the DT team at Funky Fairys have been interviewed and put onto the Inspiration Blog, it is my turn now so pop over to http://funkyfairyinspirations.blogspot.com/ and have a look and leave me a comment. Funky Fairy's have also launched a new range of fab stamps which can also be seen at the blog.

I am still in the middle of wedding "bliss" i.e names plates, table plans, menus etc.. I am nearly done so will hopefully catch up on some more challenges soon and also blog hopping as I am missing seeing all of your fabby work xx

2 comments:

Chris said...

Well that's great news Han! I'm off there now to have a look and leave a comment. Glad you're nearly finished all the wedding preps, I bet you'll be relieved when it's all done but it will have been worth it. Hugs, Chris x

Clare said...

Famous for 5 minutes!! Nice to see an interview. You come across really positive. Can I have some of your creativity please? Hope the wedding stuff is going well. Clare :-)