Wednesday 22 October 2008

BASIC GREY CHRISTMAS




Sorry I have not been around much over the last few days but Issy has been off school with a sick bug poor thing I hate seeing the kids sick. Anyway she is on the mend and hopefully be able to go back to scholl tomorrow.

Yesterday I had a go at making some Basic Grey xmas cards. This came as a kit from the Glitter Pot and I really enjoyed putting it all together. These papers are gorgeous. I also made a Xmas card using some Making Memories papers and a die cut frame from Craftwork Cards. I do think these are very cute and really effective. Sorry about the photos not sure what is wrong with the camera.

Finally I would like to wish Gina a happy birthday today hope you enjoy yourself hunny. hugs han xx

12 comments:

Dawny P said...

Han these are all stunning - I love them all hunny. You have been busy, but what awesome work. And speaking of which, I love your Poppicrafts stuff - it's brilliant xxxxx

Clare said...

Fab work as usual. The papers are gorgeous. Love the Poppicraft things too. Hope Issy is feeling better. Poor girl.

Natalie said...

These are all gorgeous, I love the papers. The reindeer card is so cute too. x

Beth said...

Wow! You've made loads!!! They're all beautiful! I hope Issy is better soon! xx

Paula's ponderings said...

Absolutely gorgeous...all of them ..I love the cards on the gallery at poppicrafts also (left a link on my blog) - I feel the need for shopping again now...LOL

Hope Issy is now much better, no fun when they are ill X

Emma said...

All gorgeous cards and your Poppicrafts stuff is fab.
Emma x

cats whiskers said...

Fabby cards Han all of them, I saw your ribbon trees on Poppicraft site they look great cannot wait for the tutorial. Hope Issy is feeling better
Hugs Jacqui x

Marlou McAlees said...

wow!!! beautiful cards Han!!! I loooove them!! hope your little one is feeling much better, take care :) x

Tarasdesigns said...

Whoa you have been busy, these are great, although I'm not visiting your blog as it costs me money! off to look at this kit at Glitter Pot x

Diane.W. said...

lots of brilliant cards,you have been busy!!!:o)x

CraftyC said...

Your done some great cards with the kit Hans, I love BG papers, glad Issy is on the mend now!
Clairexx

Bev said...

Wow, these are fantastic!! Love the papers.

Hugs Bev x