Monday 20 October 2008

FUNKY FAIRY CHALLENGE 38



The challenge this week at http://funkyfairychallenge.blogspot.com/ is :

"Our challenge to you is to 'Make something for Christmas - other than a card'!! OR .... 'Make something for Christmas - other than a card ... AND... a card to match' :0)**The prize for this week is one of the new "Sentiment Stamps" which are on clear polymer. The winner can choose which stamp that they would like out of the 4 new ones released."
I made an envelope pocket that you could give someone some money or gift token in for Xmas. I have used the fabby new Traditional Xmas papers from Funky Fairy.

As you can see I have finally got my blog working hubbie had a look not sure what he did but it works now. I will be back later with some more posts hope you all had a lovely weekend xx

5 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a beautiful card Han. Love it. Hug Linda x

Gina said...

These are gorgeous Han, glad to see you back in blogland :)
Gina xxx

Marlou McAlees said...

Han, this is stunning!! I loooove it :) x

Chris said...

Gorgeous Han! Love your idea, little gift ideas like this come in so useful at Christmas. Great papers, I just got some more the other day, hope I have time to enter the challenge. Glad your blog is up and running again. Chris x

Dawny P said...

This is a beauty Han xx Really gorge and classy xxx