Sunday 12 October 2008

CUTE CARD THURSDAY NO 31


The challenge this week at http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/ is Buttons & Bows. I have used my new Sarah Kay stamp that arrived this week and some really stunning papers from Bo Bunny that I got from Crafts U Luv. I popped in there yesterday with William to have a quick look round and what a fabby shop lots of yummy stuff and ever so friendly. Hope you are all enjoying the weekend I will be back with some more bits later hopefully. A number of you have asked me for a tutorial on the ribbon tree - so watch this space I may attempt it later :):)

16 comments:

CraftyC said...

Aww what a fab card, Love it!!
Clairex

cats whiskers said...

Great card I am jealous havn't got my SK yet, love your colouring on this one. Great layout and scrummy papers
Hugs Jacqui x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow a beautiful card and I can't wait to get my stamp of this adorable sarah kay image! Hugs Linda x

Gina said...

beautiful card Han, love your new stamp. Look forward to the ribbon tree tutorial later :)
Gina xxx

Andrea, said...

Fab card, love the papers. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

V Colbourne said...

I love this image- it's so hip and trendy, I just love her. And your card is gorgeous! :)

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card, great image. x

RubyMay said...

stunning card...Love it !

Victoria said...

Simply gorgeous. Love the colours and this image!
Hugs, Vicky x

Sue Shaw said...

Love the image, perfect as always.
Sue. x

Vicki said...

ooooo how lucky are you having this gorgeous stamp, I was about to order it from the glitter pot only to find it had already sold out....boo hoo, Han this card is beautiful and those papers are so scrummy. xx vicki xx

Rach said...

what a wonderful card, fabulous image..xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, fabulous image.

Suzanne said...

This is gorgeous I love this image and your papers are beautiful. Gorgeous card. Sue :o)

Michele said...

I love these colours, beautiful!

Michele
x

Chris said...

Such a gorgeous card Han and a wonderful stamp, I really like these new ones. Great colouring and paper and design. Chris x