Wednesday 8 October 2008

!!!!!!!!FABBY NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been asked by the gorgeous Mich at http://www.poppicrafts.co.uk/ to join her design team. I of course said yes as I always buy all my gorgeous embellishments from her. Thanks Mich for the honour and please pop over to her shop and see all her fabby craft bits. I am also looking forward to working with the other girls on the DT.

Also I have just seen the team from DIY SOS at a house a few doors up on my way back from school. I might ask them if they can come and finish painting my conservatory :):) Thanks for looking and hope you are all enjoying your day xx

10 comments:

Jilly said...

congratulations on your DT appointment

Diane.W. said...

Congratulations Han!!!

How exciting have the TV on your street,lol!!! :o)x

Clare said...

Well done Han, you are v good. Is Nick Knowles nice looking?? Fame for 5 minutes!! When they've finished at yours can you send them round to me? love Clare x

Jill said...

congratulations Han you so deserve this DT position looking forward to seeing all the gorgeous creations Jill x

Gina said...

Congratulations Han, very well deserved, I will look forward to seeing all of your gorgeous creations
Gina xxx

Marlou McAlees said...

oh im delighted for you Han, you do deserved it!! :) and love the stunning card below this post :) x

Chris said...

Such great news Han, big congratulations, I'm so happy for you and it's so well deserved, all your creations are so stunning. I hope you have lots of fun with it! In answer to your question the other day about how long it takes to make my cards, well, not too long to do the colouring, I usually spend an evening colouring quite a few, it takes me the longest getting stuff straight lol, I'm still rubbish at that! You never know re getting the conservatory painted....sometimes it pays to be cheeky tee hee! If you do, can you ask them to come and finish my bathroom when they've done your painting please? Chris x

Lauren said...

Thats fantastic. Congratulations.
Lauren xx

Heather "Hev" said...

Congratulations :)
Enjoy yourself :)

debby4000 said...

Congratulations Han