Wednesday 3 September 2008

A SPOON FULL OF SUGAR - ANYTHING BUT A CARD


This week at http://aspoonfullofsugarchallenge.blogspot.com/ the challenge is to make anything but a card. This week I have made a little reading folder for Issy to take to school. The reason being I was getting everything ready for William yesterday as he went back today and Issy said I have not got a reading folder :( so this idea came to mind.. I have used some new My Minds Eye papers and a hanglar stamp. Thanks for looking xx

9 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Beautiful idea Han, so wonderfully decorated. Thanks for joining in our challenge. Hugs Nikki x

Debbie said...

What a Fab Idea Han love the gorgeous DP and flowers, Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

Marlou McAlees said...

this is really beautiful Han :) x

Clare said...

Hi Han lovely folder, great idea. Hope Issy had a good first day at school. Emily's isn't till Friday. xx Clare

Vicki said...

What a fantastic idea Han, I bet your daughter was thrilled to bits, it's wonderful. xx vicki xx

Bubbles said...

This is gorgeous Han. I'll bet Issy's folder will have the other children green with envy! thanks for joining in the challenge.
Joanne x

Chris said...

Fantastic idea Han! I'm sure Issy will be very proud to show off her beautiful reading folder and I hope she gets on OK. Love your papers and your cute little Hanglar. Chris x

Sammie said...

Well this will encourage her to read and read and read. She must be so proud to carry such a beautiful folder into the classroom. I love the colours and their freshness.
SammieJay

cats whiskers said...

What a great idea Issy will be so proud, lovely colours and of course I adore the image
Hugs Jacqui x